one time when i was like 12 my dad wanted me to put a dvd in the dvd player and i was like ‘what do i get in return’ and he said ‘you can have half of the winnings of this stupid lotto ticket’ and he ended up winning 60 dollars and i was so pleased with myself. 30 dollars when youre 12 is pretty much like infinity dollars. he was so mad
- black person: *says something factual about racism in the U.S./world
- white people: you're being racist against white people...you can't fight hate with hate...etc.
- random white person: *says exact same shit*
- white people: wow, i never thought of it that way but you're absolutely right.
Your Fave is Problematic: Timmy Turner
- cheated on his math test
- stole from his mom’s purse
It cracks me up when the actors on a show are also the producers because I always picture them casting themselves like
"Who’ll play the main character? Ah yes. Me."
u can’t beat the monuments men
umm excuse u
don’t mess with the Polar Express